Thread Number: 18559
Help needed identifying a hose
[Down to Last]

Vacuumland's exclusive eBay Watch:
scroll >>> for more items
Post# 203964   10/16/2012 at 16:35 (2,720 days old) by gmerkt (Edmonds WA)        

This may or may not be less than 20 years old; the construction technique is of any older style. What does it go to? Royal canister? No, it's not an Amway Cleartrak hose.

Post# 203965 , Reply# 1   10/16/2012 at 16:36 (2,720 days old) by gmerkt (Edmonds WA)        

Fittings. Thanks.

Post# 203967 , Reply# 2   10/16/2012 at 17:41 (2,720 days old) by floor-a-matic (somewhere)        

Could it be Rinsenvac?

Post# 203998 , Reply# 3   10/17/2012 at 00:32 (2,720 days old) by kirbyvertibles (Independence, KS)        

kirbyvertibles's profile picture
Just looks like a generic fit all hose to me

Post# 204001 , Reply# 4   10/17/2012 at 02:07 (2,719 days old) by r2d2 ()        

It looks like the grab and suck hose used on the Windsor uprights for commercial use.

Post# 204015 , Reply# 5   10/17/2012 at 09:14 (2,719 days old) by rugsucker (Elizabethton TN)        

Possibly a generic 'bojack' hose from a vac store for extra reach on short upright hose or reaching up staircase.

Post# 204067 , Reply# 6   10/17/2012 at 19:54 (2,719 days old) by gmerkt (Edmonds WA)        

In looking into this further, I'm starting to go back to the idea that it's a Royal tank vacuum repair part. I got thrown off the path because the tube didn't have any fittings on it. It's a new old stock part and has never had dirt through it. In looking at Royal parts schematics, they show the fittings as being supplied separately from the hose tube. That's why I believe it's Royal. Thanks for your replies.

Post# 204925 , Reply# 7   10/27/2012 at 02:47 (2,709 days old) by MikeKLondon ()        
May be for a Kirby

I had one very like this in red some years ago for a kirby used for cleaning a long run of stairs, a Kirby service shop in nottingham got it for me

Post# 205430 , Reply# 8   10/30/2012 at 22:26 (2,706 days old) by Durango159 (State College, PA)        
Wet suck up hose for Vacu-Queen Central vac

durango159's profile picture
Thanks to the help of an outside resource we got your answer. Unfortunately can't find any photos of the attachment.

This hose was designed to fit the Aqua-Queen attachment. A water pick up attachment. The Aqua-Queen attachment was used on the Vacu-Queen Central vac which was made by Filter Queen.

Forum Index:       Other Forums:                      

Comes to the Rescue!

Woops, Time to Check the Bag!!!
Either you need to change your vacuum bag or you forgot to LOG-IN?

Discuss-O-MAT Log-In

New Members
Click Here To Sign Up.

Discuss-o-Mat Forums
Vintage Brochures, Service and Owners Manuals
Fun Vintage Washer Ephemera
See It Wash!
Video Downloads
Audio Downloads
Picture of the Day
Patent of the Day
Photos of our Collections
The Old Aberdeen Farm
Vintage Service Manuals
Vintage washer/dryer/dishwasher to sell?
Technical/service questions?
Looking for Parts?
Website related questions?
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Our Privacy Policy