Thread Number: 13984
Royal Toggle Switch
[Down to Last]

Vacuumland's exclusive eBay Watch:
scroll >>> for more items --- [As an eBay Partner, eBay may compensate if you make a purchase using any link to eBay on this page]
Post# 148052   8/20/2011 at 20:35 (4,578 days old) by bvac6 (Fort Wayne, Indiana)        

bvac6's profile picture
Does anyone have any idea where I might be able to buy a toggle switch for the old style royal handvacs. Would maybe an electrical shop carry a similiar one?

Post# 148055 , Reply# 1   8/20/2011 at 21:16 (4,578 days old) by henry200 (Saint Paul MN)        

You should be able to find one that will work without any trouble.  Any well-stocked electrical department should have them.

Post# 148087 , Reply# 2   8/21/2011 at 09:50 (4,578 days old) by revooh ()        
I buy

mine at Lowe's. I have over 25 Royal 157's and 501's and have had to replace the switch on several. They are cheap at Lowe's. I am certain other hardware departments have them also since they are generic.

Forum Index:       Other Forums:                      

Comes to the Rescue!

Woops, Time to Check the Bag!!!
Either you need to change your vacuum bag or you forgot to LOG-IN?

Discuss-O-MAT Log-In

New Members
Click Here To Sign Up.

Discuss-o-Mat Forums
Vintage Brochures, Service and Owners Manuals
Fun Vintage Washer Ephemera
See It Wash!
Video Downloads
Audio Downloads
Picture of the Day
Patent of the Day
Photos of our Collections
The Old Aberdeen Farm
Vintage Service Manuals
Vintage washer/dryer/dishwasher to sell?
Technical/service questions?
Looking for Parts?
Website related questions?
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Our Privacy Policy