Thread Number: 13912
Does anyone know where I can find this part?
[Down to Last]

Vacuumland's exclusive eBay Watch:
scroll >>> for more items --- [As an eBay Partner, eBay may compensate if you make a purchase using any link to eBay on this page]
Post# 147249   8/15/2011 at 17:17 (4,694 days old) by kirbyklassic80 ()        

I need to find a belt cover for my hoover model 60. I think it's called a belt cover, but not sure. It's the piece that lifts up so you can get to the belts on the models 60, 61, and 62. I wasn't able to find a pic of what it looked like. I wasn't able to find one and I've had the vac for about a year now and am itching to get to use it. Does anyone know where I can find one or have an extra one that I can buy? Thanks.


Post# 147290 , Reply# 1   8/15/2011 at 21:57 (4,694 days old) by hoover1 ()        

if you show me a pic of the bottom of the vac I can tell you hopefully.

Post# 147296 , Reply# 2   8/15/2011 at 22:17 (4,694 days old) by Brandon_W_T ()        

Try hesco. I bet they got your part.

That piece is a common part to see broken off. It's not overly important. Just protects the belt a little from debris coming in

Forum Index:       Other Forums:                      

Comes to the Rescue!

Woops, Time to Check the Bag!!!
Either you need to change your vacuum bag or you forgot to LOG-IN?

Discuss-O-MAT Log-In

New Members
Click Here To Sign Up.

Discuss-o-Mat Forums
Vintage Brochures, Service and Owners Manuals
Fun Vintage Washer Ephemera
See It Wash!
Video Downloads
Audio Downloads
Picture of the Day
Patent of the Day
Photos of our Collections
The Old Aberdeen Farm
Vintage Service Manuals
Vintage washer/dryer/dishwasher to sell?
Technical/service questions?
Looking for Parts?
Website related questions?
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Our Privacy Policy