Thread Number: 34718  /  Tag: Vintage Floor Polishers/Floor Care Products
Hoover Steamvac Question
[Down to Last]

Vacuumland's exclusive eBay Watch:
scroll >>> for more items
Post# 374941   7/5/2017 at 21:01 by repairman (Stickney, IL)        

Ok, so I've been doing my research on Steamvacs like the classic traditional models that have been made since the first run production. On a old style Steamvac such as the one with the back and forth brush, they sometimes would come with a squeegee attachment so that you can use the unit on bare floors. What I want to know, is will these squeegees fit on the spinscrub type steamvacs ? Part Number 440007192.

Post# 374942 , Reply# 1   7/5/2017 at 21:46 by ryan1994jeep (Georgia)        

ryan1994jeep's profile picture
You can use the squeegee on the spin scrub models. I remember it being on tol model's. While I have never used one. I would assume its like using a bigger Floormate

Forum Index:       Other Forums:                      

Comes to the Rescue!

Woops, Time to Check the Bag!!!
Either you need to change your vacuum bag or you forgot to LOG-IN?

Discuss-O-MAT Log-In

New Members
Click Here To Sign Up.


Vacuumland home
Discuss-o-Vac Forums
Vintage Brochures, Service and Owners Manuals
Today's Vacuum of the Day
Photos of our Collections
Vintage Vacuum Cleaner to sell?
Technical/service questions?
Looking for Parts?
Website related questions?
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Our Privacy Policy