After having mulled it over for quite a while, I decided to take the plunge on designing a conversion for my 1-CR to paper bags. While I know I could get a Tradition emptor and use the insert from a Heritage 1 (which I did for my Tradition), I wanted to see if I could design something without purchasing more parts. Then I knew if it worked, I could use the same method on my square emptor Sanitronic VII.
Enter my solution. I took a piece of aluminum sheet stock, cut out the shape of the emptor top plus 1/4 in on all sides. Purchased a fill tube insert for a Heritage 1. 2-part epoxied the sheet stock to the top of the emptor, cut slits in the overhang, and bent the tabs over the emptor to secure it in place. Then I took the fill tube insert and siliconed it to the bottom of the sheet stock and around the throat for a nice tight air seal. Attached a Heritage 2 fill tube and bag top adapter. Then I sewed a zipper into the bojack bag after I washed it and voila. Now my 1-CR uses paper Micron Magic bags and no more messy dump out! I couldn't be more pleased.