Thread Number: 17136
Info on Electrolux Attachment
[Down to Last]

Vacuumland's exclusive eBay Watch:
scroll >>> for more items
Post# 183845   6/2/2012 at 12:17 (2,867 days old) by meba2233 (Webster Groves, MO)        

Hello everyone...

I was hoping for some information about this odd-looking Electrolux attachment I have never seen. A double sided design with a row of cups on one side and a rectangular opening on the other.

I'd like to know what it is called and what it is for.

Thanks in advance.


Post# 183848 , Reply# 1   6/2/2012 at 12:24 (2,867 days old) by luxflairguy (Wilmington, NC)        

I Know, I know! Mark, this is Electrolux USA's shag rake. Sure takes on back to the model 30 rug nozzle.

Post# 183992 , Reply# 2   6/2/2012 at 21:26 (2,866 days old) by minivanmegafun ()        

Yup, that's a US spec Shag tool. I've been looking all over for one.

Post# 184012 , Reply# 3   6/3/2012 at 06:57 (2,866 days old) by meba2233 (Webster Groves, MO)        
Thanks everyone...

Thanks for the info.


Forum Index:       Other Forums:                      

Comes to the Rescue!

Woops, Time to Check the Bag!!!
Either you need to change your vacuum bag or you forgot to LOG-IN?

Discuss-O-MAT Log-In

New Members
Click Here To Sign Up.

Discuss-o-Mat Forums
Vintage Brochures, Service and Owners Manuals
Fun Vintage Washer Ephemera
See It Wash!
Video Downloads
Audio Downloads
Picture of the Day
Patent of the Day
Photos of our Collections
The Old Aberdeen Farm
Vintage Service Manuals
Vintage washer/dryer/dishwasher to sell?
Technical/service questions?
Looking for Parts?
Website related questions?
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Our Privacy Policy