Thread Number: 10695
Kirby Hose Identification
[Down to Last]

Vacuumland's exclusive eBay Watch:
scroll >>> for more items
Post# 115603   11/22/2010 at 23:15 (3,483 days old) by eurekastar (Amarillo, Texas)        

eurekastar's profile picture
I recently acquired this Kirby hose. I know it's from an early 500 series Kirby, but does anyone know if this hose is specific to a particular model? It is black with red and gold stripes. It's also in amazingly good shape for a rubber hose. I'm sure it leaks, but it still has pretty good suction and airflow.

This post was last edited 11/22/2010 at 23:45

Post# 115618 , Reply# 1   11/23/2010 at 06:59 (3,483 days old) by tom519 (Long Island, New York )        


This black hose definately goes with a Model 505, and possibly the 'C' models. I think starting with the 508 and later, the hose changed to gray. I don't believe the curved metal attachment goes with this however. Kirby didn't make metal attachments. Most of the wands, curved extension tool, etc.. were plastic.

Forum Index:       Other Forums:                      

Comes to the Rescue!

Woops, Time to Check the Bag!!!
Either you need to change your vacuum bag or you forgot to LOG-IN?

Discuss-O-MAT Log-In

New Members
Click Here To Sign Up.

Discuss-o-Mat Forums
Vintage Brochures, Service and Owners Manuals
Fun Vintage Washer Ephemera
See It Wash!
Video Downloads
Audio Downloads
Picture of the Day
Patent of the Day
Photos of our Collections
The Old Aberdeen Farm
Vintage Service Manuals
Vintage washer/dryer/dishwasher to sell?
Technical/service questions?
Looking for Parts?
Website related questions?
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Our Privacy Policy