Thread Number: 34188  /  Tag: Wanted to Buy Items
Wanted: Bellows vac wand
[Down to Last]

Vacuumland's exclusive eBay Watch:
scroll >>> for more items
Post# 370489   4/11/2017 at 13:39 (377 days old) by Warren_L (Georgia, USA)        

Does anyone have a wand or wand and hose for a bellows type push-pull vacuum cleaner?
Or perhaps a link or contact? I'm beginning a restoration, and thought this would be a good place to start.
From pictures on the internet these seem to be quite generic with what looks like an upholstery tool on the end.

Also looking for Nilfisk parts, ephemera, GA70, S50, commercial/industrial vacuums.


Forum Index:       Other Forums:                      

Comes to the Rescue!

Woops, Time to Check the Bag!!!
Either you need to change your vacuum bag or you forgot to LOG-IN?

Discuss-O-MAT Log-In

New Members
Click Here To Sign Up.


Vacuumland home
Discuss-o-Vac Forums
Vintage Brochures, Service and Owners Manuals
Today's Vacuum of the Day
Photos of our Collections
Vintage Vacuum Cleaner to sell?
Technical/service questions?
Looking for Parts?
Website related questions?
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Our Privacy Policy