Thread Number: 139
|[Down to Last]|
|Post# 1223   9/13/2006 at 17:30 (4,302 days old) by robgwisdala ()  || |
Here is my collection:
1. Kirby G3 with attachments and shampooer
2. Kirby Ultimate G Diamond Edition with attachments and shampooer and ZippBrush
3. Hoover bagged self propelled WindTunnel
4. Hoover F5914 SteamVac
5. Hoover self propelled PowerMax with Quadraflex agitator
6. Hoover self propelled Concept One with 2 speed 5.6 amp motor
7. Hoover self propelled DAM
8. Hoover Convertible with 6.5 amp PowerSurge motor
9. Hoover Convertible with 5.0 amp HighPerformance motor
10. Hoover Dimension 1000 canister with Quadraflex agitator
11. Hoover Spirit canister with Quadraflex agitator
12. Eureka self propelled with 2 speed ESP 6.7 amp motor and VGII
13. Eureka upright with HP 5.5 amp motor and VGII
14. Eureka upright with 4.0 amp motor and VGII
15. Eureka upright with 2 speed 3.5 amp motor and Disturbulator model #260B
16. Sanitaire upright with 1 speed ESP 6.0 amp motor and VGII
17. Eureka self propelled Whirlwind
18. Eureka Express canister with VGIII
19. Kenmore straight suction canister
20. Kenmore shampooer/polisher/scrubber with 3 speed 4.2 amp motor
21. Bissell Big Green canister carpet cleaner
22. Regina Electrikbroom with 3 speed motor
|Post# 1224 , Reply# 1   9/13/2006 at 17:33 (4,302 days old) by robgwisdala ()  || |
I bought my Eureka upright model #260B off of Ebay from David Cibrian in 2004.
|Post# 1235 , Reply# 2   9/13/2006 at 20:02 (4,302 days old) by normvac (COLUMBUS, OHIO)  || |
We'll have to get you over to Columbus, for a mini meet!!
I had not known of you and your collection.
Welcome. Good to see your into Eurekas. As I am an old
Sales Representative, then had a vacuum repair and sales
in Col. Sold lot's of rebuilds, Lots of New Eureka's back
in the Mid 80's!!
|Post# 1304 , Reply# 3   9/15/2006 at 00:46 (4,300 days old) by robgwisdala ()  || |
How are you? I am doing pretty good.
Thanks for the greeting. :)
I really like my Eureka self propelled with the 2 speed ESP 6.7 amp motor and VGII...It really deep cleans my carpets!
My other Eureka upright with the HP 5.5 amp motor and VGII cleans just as well.
Does my two Eurekas have the "blender" motor or the "Sanitaire" motor?
When did the ESP motors and HP motors 1st come out?